Meh Ikut Saya..

Isnin, 19 Julai 2010

Music Is my SouL..

Music..sOng..ohhh..I love them so mucH stat frOm I was at primary schOoL...In year 1993..Im taking class of music and played the recoder...ala cm seruling tiup ular...sama kena kembung2 mulot sampi napas ujung2 paras idung..hehehe...Otherwise..Im involved Group of Nasyid..(alim ckit...)and my school being the winner of one competition at dat time...When Im move to secOndary school...I never stop and enter to coir group...But until form 3..sbb nak dak asrama jek...cekgu kata xle bg komitmen kat budak lua..cm2 alasan kalo nak datang....aku la tue...Music still alive and develop until now...See ...now, we have a lot song can we hear ..We have Indie band,Rock,RnB,Nasyid and Etc...I most prefer to 'fast song' or maybe to lil bit with hip hop..y???because diz kind of genre are describing myself..when do it someting must be fast..tapi aku jalan pon tekedek2..haha..Other reason..because the music so cool..Im so cool whatever prob cOme...Cewah....kalo yg da luar 'meter' kita kena tuka rock kapak..hehe....Music ne bagi peransang bukan setimla oiii..adoyai...otak banyak yelow2 ka..ahahahha....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan